Monday, September 16, 2013

sewing: quilt tops - they are back!


I have dug them out of hiding, and after sorting some backing and batting, I was shown how to layer them last week. I am getting excited about getting them all finished now. Actually, the girls are just as excited. I would love to just sit and sew them, but there is painting that just needs to be done, and painting fairies don't exist!


Here are a few bright progress photos for today. 
 Two more waiting patiently.
I just couldn't resist. I just had to stitch a few seams. 

The postie also brought some happy bits to my letter box this week. Here is a little link. Go and check out her new online shop. Lots of little special things for your home and crafty-urges :) 


L.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Can see why you can't wait to get stuck into those quilt tops, they look fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those colors are amazing ... love the quilt tops! I didn't know you had a blog, your house and everything looks superb!

    ReplyDelete