Friday, November 23, 2012

mail: bendigo mills

After a quick email, I got mail - in the letterbox.
(I really miss getting handwritten letters in the mailbox. Those days are really gone...)
 
 colour choice aplenty

 Alpaca. One day. Something special I think.
 
(look at all those nice 100% cotton colours...)

Thanks Bendigo Woolen Mills. You shall be hearing from me as I plan my bedrunners.

Have you ordered from Bendigo before? Love to hear from previous Bendigo shoppers. What was your experience? How did you find the quality and how about pricing?

L.

1 comment:

  1. I've only used their Luxury yarn Leanne, and I definitely wasn't disappointed, probably the nicest yarn I've crocheted with so far. The cost is pretty good when you factor in that they are 200gram balls, and it's 100% washable wool which is 'grown' and 'made' in Australia, which seems to be an exception nowadays! Their postage is pretty fast too :-)

    ReplyDelete