Friday, September 9, 2011

finished

Here is one of the projects I have been working on. I was searching around the other week for something to make for a friend for her birthday, and just couldn't find the right thing, until I found this. It was something nice to do, using double strand and a small 1.75mm crochet hook rather then the big 5.00mms that I have been using and all dc over a wooden bead. Either a necklace, tie it tight for a braclet or hang it as an ornament. Simple yet effective.

I was pleasantly surprised how well it turned out. Think one must be added to my growing 'to-do' list, for myself.
Till next time

L.

4 comments:

  1. oh now i understand. you crocheted over the beads? its very pretty. nice job! looks tricky though??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work Leanne! and the secret is definitely out about this blog... no doubt it is already on Google Reader at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, Leanne! And it sure does look tricky crocheting over the beads. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leanne,
    I didn't know you were into crotcheting! Now i have another blog to keep an eye on!! I love the necklace, and the beanies too! They really suit your girls.
    Have to catch up again soon! Love Kris

    ReplyDelete